Lindas Rubber Washer
Lindas rubber washer is a type of rubber ring. It is flat and has a hole in the center to hold fasteners or enable the fluid to pass. A rubber washer is designed to preserve the surface. It is also widely used to prevent leaks and decrease vibration in various applications.
· Flexible and durable to provide a tight seal
· 2000+ standard sizes available
· Different thicknesses available
· Custom design as per request
Your Leading Rubber Washer Manufacturer
The rubber washer serves as an excellent rubber spacer as it absorbs shock. It can be used in machinery with moving parts. Our rubber washer is manufactured with nonabrasive properties. No matter what your application, Linda’s washer rubber can be used for a long time.
Lindas supplies rubber washers in large or small volumes. Depending on your requirements, we can customize the rubber washer to match your different projects. We are able to deliver your orders in 1-2 weeks.
Contact us today or request us a quote.
Lindas created a rubber washer from solid and sponge rubber compounds. We use different manufacturing processes to match your required thickness, tolerance, size, and quantities for your rubber washers.
- Waterjet cut
- Die cut
- Lathe cut
- Hand cut
Materials and Designs
Rubber is widely used due to its excellent qualities – flexible, pliable, and conformable to various surfaces. A rubber washer manufactured of different rubber compositions is beneficial for various applications.
Silicone Rubber Washer
- It can resist high temperatures ranging from -76°F(-60℃) to 482°F(250℃) in different environments.
- Works with minimum compression sets
- Excellent resistance to fungus, UV light, and ozone
EPDM Rubber Washer
- Resists weather extremes
- Can withstand temperature ranging from -76°F(-60℃) to 302°F(150℃)
- Minimum gas permeability
- Resistant to alcohols, water, steam, ozone, and brake fluids
- Excellent dielectric properties that protect against sunlight, ozone, and currents.
- Good color stability
Neoprene Rubber Washer
- High ozone-resistant
- Excellent resistance to solvent, petroleum, and oil
- Works with temperatures ranging from -40°F(-40℃)to 284°F(140℃)
- Can withstand high aniline oil, freons, and acids
Wide Scope of Applications
The rubber washers are useful as springs and spacers. They are also used as a wear pad, and locking device. These washers can assist threaded fasteners in the construction field. In compressors, it can seal fluid and absorb vibration.
Rubber washers also support sealing applications that need flexibility. It includes automotive parts, machines, and household appliances. Rubber washers are also useful in tools that come into petroleum and oil contact.
Moreover, the rubber washer can give benefits to heating, plumbing, air conditioning system, and ventilation. As well as various aquatic products like boats and pools.
Following are industries that use a rubber washer:
- Plumbing and electrical installation
- Automotive and aerospace manufacturers
- Appliance producers