Rubber Vibration Isolators
The rubber vibration isolators prevent strong vibration damage caused by kinetic energy. They are also designed to reduce noise and shock. These isolators are commonly used as buffers or end-stop buffers for specific applications.
- Available in metric and inch sizes
- Stud and tapped types
- Various styles to match different applications
- Customizable with low cost
- Available in different rubber materials such as EPDM, natural rubber, CR, NBR and etc.
Your Leading Rubber Vibration Isolator Manufacturer
If you’re looking for reliable vibration isolators for your equipment and machinery, look no further than Lindas. We manufacture rubber vibration isolators in a variety of styles. Mainly are round, conical, and square mounts. You can choose different sizes and specifications for your projects.
Lindas is over 20 years of manufacturing and providing rubber vibration isolators to different industries. We are capable of manufacturing custom rubber vibration isolators to match specific requirements for your applications. Lindas is equipped with in-house tooling to create the required tooling for custom isolators.
Contact us today!
Why Choose Lindas
- Can supply rubber vibration isolators in a variety of sizes and load ranges.
- Our rubber vibration isolator is simple to install while keeping a low value so you will receive the best investment return.
- Manufactured from high-grade rubber materials.
- Available in various durometer
- We have expert technical support to assist you with the right material and style you need for your applications.
Features and Advantages of Rubber Vibration Isolators
- Maximum spring constant for a large load and small size
- Comes with spring or hex nit washer
- Accommodates inclined mounting applications
- High tensile strength
- Superior abrasion-resistant
Wide Range of Applications
Lindas rubber vibration isolators are suitable for general industrial machinery such as:
- Machine tools
- Centrifugal machines
- Engines, etc.
Vibration Mount Styles
It is also known as a bobbin or sandwich mount. The cylindrical mount provides suppression for passive and active vibration. They are used to control noise and shock. Some applications include electronic equipment, medical tools, welding machines, etc.
It is widely used in different machinery types to control noise, shock, and limit vibration. The center-bonded mount is the ideal solution for a flexible suspension system. It is available in 1-piece, 2-piece, 3-piece, miscellaneous, and combination.
Plateform mount distributes stress throughout the whole mount to ensure its extended service life. It is available in various styles to fit various applications.
The shear mounts are generally designed for heavy machinery and equipment. It can resist high-load levels. The shear mount has an hourglass shape that can control vibration and provide outstanding performance.