Rubber strips come with multiple purposes, including weatherproofing. They function as seals, stopping the entering water. In such cases, the rubber-made strips secure the area against various elements. That makes them more in demand in harsh weather-exposed spaces.
- Outstanding sealing performance
- Competitive cost
- Simple installation and replacement
- Available with adhesive or none
- It comes with custom finishes
- Resist UV rays
Lindas - Your One-Stop Rubber Strip Provider
Lindas skillfully produce a series of rubber strips to suit different usages. Their length, thickness, colors, and other specs are customizable according to your necessities. Our company has the capability to turn rubber sheets into your desired cut-to-size strips. Aside from that, we have a professional R&D team, ensuring to satisfy your desired strip features, including their capacity, functions, and strong resistance.
Moreover, we offer various materials mentioned below, providing different advantages to every suitable utilization. We have you covered whether you prefer to produce them from synthetic or natural rubbers. Contact our service team now!
Where to Use the Rubber Strips
One factor contributing to rubber strips’ usefulness is their versatility. They serve in the following areas.
- Items of Furniture
- Door Sealant
- Ventilation Systems
- Train Industry
|Temperature Range||varies due to different materials|
|Width Section||1mm to 60mm, custom|
|Shore A Hardness||up to 80 ShoreA, custom|
|Colors||black, gray, red, custom|
|Backing Type||standard, self-adhesive|
|Thickness||1mm to 10mm, or per request|
|Length||cut to size as requirement|
Factors to Consider on Using Rubber Strips
To make use of rubber strips’ effectiveness, consider the following tips.
- Select the suitable rubber material for strips and if it is features are applicable for the use.
- Before placing an order, measure the exact size needed. Ensure that all open gaps are covered.
- There are numerous rubber materials for strips, which also have various values and setbacks. Determine the material’s qualities for best utilization.
- The area must be clean before applying the rubber strips. It will guarantee a smooth finish on the surface.
- For excellent surface results, remove any surface bursts.
Comprehensive Rubber Material Options
These are some of the rubber materials applicable for alternative options.
The EPDM rubber strip offers excellent elasticity for general uses.
- Ideal for outdoor usage
- Use as sealing and electrical protection.
- Adaptable to changing temperature
Nitrile rubber strips are accessible in self-adhesive and standard types.
- High resistance against acids
- Applicable for high degrees
- Optimize as dust seals
For neoprene rubber strips, custom lengths and widths are available.
- Resistance to natural aging
- Self-Adhesive available
- abrasive resistance
Natural rubber is a flexible material perfect for strip use.
- Max 100°C temperature tolerance
- Smooth finish
Polyurethane materials have enough resistant quality to many elements.
- High tensile strength
- Robust load bearing
- 90° shore A
Silicone is a food-grade material ideal for industries that require strict cleanliness.
- Flexible at varied temp. degree
- General-purpose rubber material
- Highly operational