The rubber-made sleeves are a primary series of coupling. They come with finished pipes, supporting the needed tolerance according to the shaft measurement. Their seamless design makes them sturdy and ideal for various industrial purposes.
- Excellent abrasion resistant
- High tensile strength
- Lessen potential damages
- Protects the parts from moisture
- Dirt and dust-proof
- Easy to install
Your Exper Rubber Sleeve Manufacturer - Lindas
Lindas provides custom rubber sleeves in extended sizes and shapes, depending on applications. We can recommend the best rubber material that suits your projects. Our manufacturing staffs always ensure sleeves’ capacity to withstand high-temperature operations. Plus, their sturdiness in harsh environmental conditions.
Our experienced team handles onsite training for correct rubber sleeve installations. That helps your end customers benefit from the sleeve’s lasting service and performance. Whether you need them for light or heavy-duty usage, we provide solutions.
Contact our team now, right here!
Why Choose Lindas
Here are our capabilities and reasons why you choose us as your reliable partner.
- Professional Manufacturer: Lindas is responsible for assisting in designing and developing methods. We always satisfy your specific rubber-made sleeves’ performance and quality.
- Quality Assurance: Our manufactured rubber sleeves are ISO 9001:2015 certified and approved. We assure their quality by monitoring, evaluating, and taking notes on all procedures.
- Competitive Pricing: Our company analyzes your requested sleeves’ production methods and quantity to provide a budget-friendly solution.
- Customer Services: We have experienced employees who are always open to discussing your requests and satisfying your needs.
|Wall Thickness||1 mm – 30 mm, custom|
|Rubber Color||black, yellow, red, custom|
|Temperature Range||– 40°C to 250°C|
Comprehensive Rubber Sleeve Options
Rubber sleeves are available in numerous types. There are some options offered.
It has excellent abrasion resistance for both external and internal surfaces.
- High strength
- Specially designed for diverse uses
The joined rubber sleeves are often in industries of medicine and food. It has the feature of an overlap joint.
- FDA approved
- Accessible in all sizes
Zipped Joint Sleeves
Rubber joint sleeves with zipper work best for sealing. The zippered features secure sleeves in position.
- Made of two-layered rubbers
- Alternative for sealing option
Seamless rubber sleeves have a smooth surface finish. Its tensile strength improved with reinforced nylon.
- Available with a ground, cloth-wrapped, and soft finish.
Where to Use the Rubber-Made Sleeves
Rubber sleeves are typical in the following areas.
- Milling uses
- Packaging Lines
- Product Transfer
- HVAC Systems
- Medical Equipment