Rubber Molding Trim
The rubber molding trim can be made from both dense rubber and foam rubber. It is perfectly fit to use for a protective edge, decorate, and so on. We produce this in various sizes, shapes, and styles in order to meet your needs.
- Excellent resistance to water absorption
- Can work in temperatures ranging from -60°C（-76°F）to +150°C (302°F)
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Can be cut and measured to your desired sizes
Your Reliable Supplier of Rubber Molding Trim
Our rubber trims are very useful, cost-effective, and time-saving. It can be made by different molding processes such as compression, injection, and transfer molding just to form a high-quality rubber trim. However, we produce this mainly in extruding process. It can offer you a long lifespan whether you use it in a harsh environment. If you really need sturdiness and versatility, this rubber molding trim is perfect for you.
Lindas is a top company that offers all your needs for rubber parts and products. With the help of our advanced technology and professional team, we can produce various type of rubber trims. You can also request customize at an affordable prices.
Message us now for more information!
Rubber Molding Trim Materials
We have an extensive range of rubber materials that can be molded and extruded into different rubber trim products. Most of the materials are the following:
- Natural rubber
- Foam rubber
- Silicone Rubber and many more.
Rubber Molding Trim Applications
Our rubber trims are specially designed in order to meet the demand applications for:
- Vehicle Doors. Rubber trim is mostly designed to use for metallic parts of handles, and car doors.
- Covering Metal Edges. It also can be applied to sheet metals which is to protect every edge.
- Shipment and transportation. This can be used to protect equipment during shipping applications by absorbing pressure and shocks.
It is also very useful for other industrial applications such as Medical, food processing, electrical and electronics, construction, aerospace, automotive and so much more.
Different Properties when Choosing Rubber Molding Trim
- Less toxicity
- Low reactivity
- Strong self stick on
- Excellent Insulation characteristic
- Superb biocompatibility
- Offer excellent mechanical qualities
- Flame retardant and so on.