Rubber Edge Supplier
Rubber Edge Trim is a flexible rubber material used to create an edge around the perimeter of an object. It protects edges from wear and tear, provides a decorative finish, & reduces the risk of injury from sharp edges.
At Lindas, we offer a wide range of rubber edge trim in a variety of sizes and styles to suit different applications.
- Made from EPDM,neoprene rubber, etc.
- Good tear and abrasion resistance
- Help prevent dirt and moisture from entering
- Wide operating temperature range
Your Professional Rubber Edge Manufacturer
Lindas manufactures an extensive range of rubber edges. You can choose the rubber material including Neoprene rubber, EPDM, TPE, silicone, etc. depending on your applications.
Rubber edge trim is produced in the -60°C to 280°C temperature range. It has also a 30~80 Shore A hardness.
You can avail of these rubber in various colors, such as black, white, red, yellow, blue, green, etc.
No matter what your specifications are, please contact us! We use advanced production and testing equipment, so our products are of excellent quality & competitive price.
Why Choose Lindas Rubber Edge
- Tight Sealing–Our range of rubber edge trim provides a secure, tight seal on the edge of various material.
- Easy to install– making it ideal for irregularly shaped and curved surfaces.
- Long lifespan– Rubber edge trim helps to protect the edges of the material from wear and tear, ultimately prolonging its lifespan.
- Waterproof and weatherproof– Perfect for use both indoors and outdoors.
- Cost-effective– Rubber edge trim is an affordable & easy way to protect against abrasion, vibration, and sound.
- Safe– It is environmentally friendly & non-toxic. Making it safer for use around children & pets.
What to Choose? Neoprene or EPDM Rubber Edge
The choice between neoprene & EPDM rubber edge trim depends on the application. Neoprene is a synthetic rubber made from a combination of chloroprene & other chemicals. It is highly resistant to oil, grease, & water. Has good weathering & ozone resistance. This material has also excellent tear & abrasion resistance.
On the other hand, EPDM rubber provide highly ozone-resistant, weather-resistant, & UV radiation resistant. It is ideal for usage where a more rigid, resistant to extreme temperatures & durable trim is needed.
Rubber Edge Trim Applications
Rubber edge trim is often used in the automotive industry to provide a secure seal between two parts, such as two panels or a panel & a window. This helps reduce vibration & noise, while also providing an aesthetic finish.
Rubber edge trim is a great way to seal the edges of appliances such as refrigerators, freezers, & dishwashers. It provides a secure seal to prevent moisture & dust from entering the appliance, while also adding a decorative touch.
In the marine industry, rubber edge provides a secure seal and helps to keep out water, dust, and other debris.
Rubber edge trim provides a secure seal between two pieces of furniture. This helps to protect the furniture & keep out dust and debris.
In the industrial sector, rubber edges deliver a secure, reduced vibration and noise.
Custom Rubber Edge for Your Projects!
Lindas can custom rubber edge trim by using different rubber materials and colors. We can cut the trim to the desired length & shape. Additionally, the rubber edge can be customized with logos & other branding elements based on your request.
Please get in touch now for more details!