Rubber Duckbill Valve
Duckbill-shaped elastomeric mouths are used to create rubber duckbill valves, which are distinctive industrial equipment. It is very operative in preventing backflow as well as allowing forward flow. Compared to other types of valves, this rubber duckbill valve has the distinct advantage of being self-contained. That shows that these valves are easily incorporated and are installable in any device without encountering any difficulties related to surface quality or complex assembly processes.
- 100% full rubber
- Can withstand higher temperature
- The flexible and durable rubber design
- Does not rust, seize, and bind
- Has higher resistance to most chemical elements
Lindas - Your Professional Rubber Duckbill Valve Manufacturer
Lindas is engaged in the design and manufacturing of high-quality rubber duckbill valves. Since 2003, our company has built a well-earned reputation for providing the most complete line of valves throughout China and worldwide.
Lindas works to the highest ethical standards of quality, integrity, and sustainability. We are committed to providing every customer with a range of rubber duckbill valves in different varieties of material types, patterns, sizes, and configurations. Through the unique combination of our R&D, engineering expertise, workmanship, quality materials, state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment, coordinated processes, and excellent customer service, we have the fullest capability to accomplish all tasks assigned to us.
Contact Lindas now!
Rubber Duckbill Valve Characteristics
- A structure made entirely of rubber, can satisfy many anti-corrosion standards (according to the actual demand, you can choose different rubber materials).
- Good sealing and no obstruction.
- No noise and long service life.
- Can be used in the pressure range of 0 to several hundred KPA.
- Can change a range of installation types to suit the customer’s needs.
- Low cost and simple installation.
- No sticky substance on the duck’s lips.
- Small solid medium passes through.
- Chemical maintenance of different material solutions
- General power: such as gasoline tank, oil tank, oil pump and carburetor.
- Water treatment: such as aquarium, purification equipment and water dispenser.
- Household appliances: such as air conditioners, refrigerators, dishwashers, coffee makers and juicers.
- Others: liquid distributor, ink cartridge, home delivery machine, medical treatment.