Rubber Coated Bearings
Lindas rubber coated bearings are built with extreme durability and preciseness. Due to unique distortion and incompressibility characteristics of rubber coatings, this influences in enhancing both static and dynamic performance of bearings even for heavy-duty and higher speed rating operations.
- Smooth surfaces
- Low coefficient of friction
- Great physical properties
- Build for long-lasting use
- Less maintenance required
China's Leading Rubber Coated Bearing Manufacturer
Lindas is a professional rubber-coated bearing manufacturer in China. Throughout the years of operations, we remain focused on continuous development and unique innovation for product manufacturing.
We are committed to ensuring that all products are:
100% proves quality original products.
For high reliability and progressiveness, we select and use materials that are both locally and internationally well-known.
Offered at most better prices without reducing its quality and performance.
For any special requirements, our team can organize special production that includes value-added customization, OEM, and ODM services in order to meet customers’ certain needs.
Ensure safe and fast delivery.
At Lindas, thorough and thoughtful services are guaranteed to win customers’ satisfaction and expectations.
Need to customize your rubber coated bearing? No matter what sizes, styles, shapes, or specifications you want, expect satisfying results coming from Lindas.
Appropriate Uses for Rubber Coated Bearings
The following industries frequently use our lead rubber bearings:
- Aerospace industry and ships
- Household appliances
- Industrial fan
- Medical and food
- Mining and mineral processing
- Portable power tools
- Material transportation
- Machine tool
- Industrial pump
- Industrial gearbox
Rubber Coated Bearings Key Advantages
– Reduces rotational noise.
– Durable, non-marking polyurethane coating.
– Better traction on contacting surfaces.
– Greater durability and less wear on contact areas.
– Several colors and pyrometers are available.
– Suitable self-lubricating, high wear.
– Powerful anti-adhesion.
– High capacity for load.
– Resistance to oil.
– Resistant to solvents.
– Hydrolysis prevention.
– Good electrical insulation and less water absorption.
– Adequate radiation resistance of high energy.
– Excellent resistance to corrosion at a specific temperature and the capacity to withstand concentrations of various corrosive media and organic mediums.