Lindas rubber caps are used to cover up both edges of a tube or pipe and keeping them away from unwanted contaminated substances and possible damage to other properties. Furthermore, this rubber-made protective tool is developed that serves a significant function in ensuring the safety of the people, especially from getting hurt or encountering an accident.
- Easy for installation
- Extremely durable
- Excellent tearing resistance
- Capable of withstanding environmental temperature from -76°F(-60℃)to 482°F(250℃)
Your Outstanding Rubber Caps Manufacturer
Lindas is a China-based manufacturer of custom rubber caps. We are the primary supplier for high quality products in multiple industries.
Our manufacturing team produces rubber caps from a wide range of rubber materials. Through state-of-the-art production technologies, thousands of customization options are developed for your projects. You can select the sizes, styles, materials, colors, and quantity you desire.
Please submit to us your detailed specifications and we will take the responsibility to process them completely. Feel free to contact our team to learn more about our custom rubber products and services!
Rubber Caps with a Wide Range of Materials
Lindas may provide molding quality services to each individual customer using a variety of rubber materials, such as:
- Natural Rubber
Common Applications where Rubber Caps are Used
- Automotive Manufacturing.
Usually used to protect car engines and other systems from debris, dust, dirt, and other external elements, making every equipment part remain clean and functional.
- Plumbing Applications.
Rubber caps are also functional in sealing purposes. When not used, these caps are beyond helpful in preventing water from flowing or leaking and causing damage to the job areas.
Covering and finishing touches to products.
– Despite not being hydrophobic, rubber has the ability to reject water and create watertight seals.
– Excellent resistance to weathering, oxidation, other oils and solvents, and other substances.
– Sufficient electrical insulation.
– Fails to stick.
– Does not encourage the growth of bacteria.
– Products available with FDA approval (consult factory for details).