High-quality custom rubber bladder from Lindas provides strong performance efficiency and sustainability in various gas-related and cryogenic applications. These rubber-made bladders are developed with remarkable sturdiness, capable to withstand higher temperature and heavy-duty industrial operations.
- High-grade materials
- Affordable cost
- Utilization is straightforward
- Defying abrasion
- Long-lasting quality
- Significant stretchability
- Easy to handle and install
Your Trustworthy Rubber Bladder Manufacturer
Lindas draws, designs, innovates, and manufactures rubber bladders in expandable and sophisticated variants. Our production expertise allows us to offer products in flexible specifications and customization services that support your project’s requirements.
In addition, Lindas rubber bladder is accompanied by materials, dimensional, production, installation strategy, test and warranty certificates. Through state-of-the-art technology and facility, our qualified team stringently examines and inspects every product in order to determine if it will exceed your quality and standard.
Want to learn more about our products and services, feel free to use our team for further information.
Materials Used for Production
Lindas utilizes the finest quality rubbers in producing bladders. Every product is processed to our ISO- and approved laboratory.
We produce different bladders, possessing distinctive structural features, qualities, and performance capacity that are necessary for particular applications.
Some of the common material we use for the production are:
Utilization for Rubber Bladders
High-quality raw materials and cutting-edge technology are used in the production of this rubber bladder in accordance with established industry standards.
For gas sampling and inert atmosphere reactions, rubber bladders are widely employed in the pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
The following are some uses for rubber bladders:
– Removing gas.
– Applying cryo.
– Gathering of lab reaction gases.
– Sampling gas.
– Gas gathering.
– A rubber pressurization bladder for transferring helium.
– Transfer of liquid helium or other gases using pressurized.
– At cryogenic systems like top-loading cryostats with exchange gas areas, helium gas reservoirs are present.
Details about Rubber Bladders
The volume/capacity of Linda’s rubber bladders ranges from 200 liters to 150,000 liters, and they are created using a cold bonding process using rubber grades such as buna-n (fg), butyl, EPDM, neoprene, and Hypalon.
These bladders include heavy-duty reinforcements made of nylon-66, polyester, and aramid that enable them to withstand burst pressures of up to 75 kg/cm2 during the Mullen Burst Astm d-751 test method.
– Due to the high-pressure gas and the pressure differential of the fluid to release fluid pressure, the bladder constantly contracts and expands.
– Applying materials capable of successfully responding to frequent contractions and expansions to the product is essential. Since it requires dependable resistance to high pressure.
– In order for materials to efficiently carry out their original tasks. Lindas provides bladders that preserve the special properties of those materials in both ordinary industrial settings and radiation-exposed areas.
Advantages of Rubber Bladders from Lindas
It is feasible to reuse a bladder multiple times (3 to 5 uses).
Lessening Surface Finishing
The composite design won’t require any additional surface treatment once the process is complete. The surface of the finished composite component will be polished.
Precise Inner/Outer Dimension Control
In order to meet your design requirements, the bladder will swell to fill every dimension with mold during curing.