The rubber bearings are components that enable forced-related motion in the middle of two parts. They can move linearly or rotationally. Also, these bearings are primarily used to lessen the rotating component frictions. As they are made from rubber, the bearings possess high strength and resistance.
Lindas manufactures various rubber-made bearings. Different categories come with numerous benefits for every purpose. That’s why we are ready to customize your required rubber materials, bearing sizes, types, and capacities. Our expert team can also provide specific recommendations to suit your projects.
Send us your details and we’ll provide you with rubber-made bearing solutions!
- A light-duty device with screw locks
- Low noise
- Lasting service
- High precision
- Corrosion resistant
- High anti-adhesion
- Energy radiation resistance
- High toughness
- Comes with multiple elastomeric layers
- Lead offers immense ductility
- High compression strength
Choose by Rubber Materials
Natural Rubber Bearing
The NR-made bearing has high tensile strength. Their natural rubber composition enables the bearings to resist fatigue.
Butyl Rubber Bearing
Butyl rubber-made bearings are more flexible than other rubber materials. They resist vibration and chemical effects.
Butadiene Rubber Bearing
BR-made bearings have high elasticity and wear resistance. These bearings can withstand even harsh conditions.
The neoprene bearing has excellent mechanical strength. It lasts for a long time since neoprene material has aging resistant.
EPDM rubber-made bearings are more stable and have electric-resistant features. They work well in any weather conditions.
Our company manufactures various rubber bearings with beneficial features. That includes the below.
- High Recovery Capacity: The rubber bearings, especially lead ones have great ductility. Their deformations will prevent residues. They have self-restoration instead.
- Effective Functions: Rubber bearings can manage the rearrangement volume. It also provides stability to specific applications.
- Easy to Maintain: We manufacture rubber-made bearings that are easy to remove for ease of maintenance purposes.
- Lasting Look and Service: Most rubber bearings have surface coatings. That helps maintain the rubber’s good appearance for a long time. It also extends the bearings’ life service.
Industries We Serve
Lindas professionally provides custom rubber-made bearings to suit numerous industries’ usages. The fields include but are not limited to the following:
- Aerospace Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Defence Industry
- Mining Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Medical Industry
- Power Generation
- Textile Industry
- Printing Industry
- Construction Industry
- and many others
Different Rubber Bearing Options
There are comprehensive selections of rubber bearing you might need for your projects or business. The below information defines some of them.
The laminated elastomeric type of bearing isolate easily. They work well in high-frequency movements.
The HDRB is suitable for seismic isolation purposes. These bearings are designed with vertical stiffness, allowing them to carry vertical pressure. Aside from that, they have enough flexibility to enable immense horizontal rearrangements.
Moreover, high-damping RB comes with;
- Improved absorption strength.
- Reflects & absorbs shaking input power
- It helps lessen structural damages
Custom rubber bearings are valuable for isolation systems. The rubber-made ones with low damping are excellent for such a system. They come with the following properties.
- Holds dynamic features accurately
Plain Rubber Bearing
The plain-type rubber bearings are typically produced from neoprene or NR materials. This means they possess high durability features. Aside from that, the plain bearings have
- Capability to manage the load dispensing
- Isolates shocks and sounds
- Robust design
- Prevents edge compression