Liquid Silicone Parts
LINDAS manufactures a wide range of liquid silicone parts with simple and complex features. We used state-of-the-art manufacturing technologies to ensure high quality and precision.
- High elasticity
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Temperature resistance
- Superior compression set
- Wide range of operating temperatures
LINDAS – Professional Liquid Silicone Parts Manufacturer
Molded liquid silicone parts are manufactured by combining two liquid components. These two components are injected into the heated mold until they become a solid silicone component.
At Lindas, we offer a variety of liquid silicone parts with high purity and neutral taste or odor. These parts are manufactured according to BfR and FDA standards. Thus, making them ideal for the food and medical industry.
All our liquid silicone rubber parts are manufactured with a wide selection of sizes, colors, hardness, and designs. These parts are also customizable according to your detailed specifications. OEM designs are accepted to skyrocket your business. Send us your inquiries today!
Wide Range of Applications
We offer one-stop liquid silicone parts solutions to different industries including:
- Electrical (anode caps, connector seals, safety mats)
- Automotive (rain sensors, parking sensors, protective caps for spark plugs)
- Medical (respiratory masks, suckers, earplugs, contact lenses, cardiac catheters)
- Sanitary (odor isolation valves, non-return valves)
Liquid Silicone Rubber Materials We Used for Parts Production
- 30 to 70 durometers standard silicone
- Optical-grade silicone
- Medical-grade silicone
Lindas Liquid Silicone Parts Production Capabilities
- Single-shot molding
- Multi-shot molding
- Hygienic molding