Industrial Rubber Roller
Industrial rubber roller is a cylindrical roller body made of rubber material, and bonded to a metal or plastic core. Commonly used rubber materials include natural rubber, synthetic rubber, and silicone rubber. The surface of the roller body is usually designed with smooth or uneven patterns to meet the needs of different industrial fields, such as conveying, printing, laminating, and more.
- Super smooth surfaces or uneven patterns
- Thermal conductivity
- Provides surface consistency
- Excellent rubber-to-metal bond
- High friction coefficient
Your Professional Industrial Rubber Roller Supplier - Lindas
Innovation is one of our biggest assets to manufacture high-quality industrial rubber rollers. We extensively produce them 100% quality original and durable as well. We have the fullest capability to meet all your custom needs from the design to the final assembly.
At Lindas, we can immediately complete your requested products on time without compromising its quality. Besides, comprehensive tests and inspections are undertaken to ensure its overall quality.
Whether you need a high-quality and long-lasting industrial rubber roller that fits within your budget, Lindas has plenty of options to offer. Different colors, texture, styles, and dimensions are available that may depend on your specifications.
Please contact us for further details.
Lindas Industrial Rubber Roller Manufacturing Process
Lindas manufacturing expert mainly produces a variety of industrial rubber rollers. It involves different processes to create a perfect masterpiece.
- Fabrication of the roller core
- Rubber compounding
You Can Purchase Industrial Rubber Rollers From Lindas Made Of A Variety Of Materials
- Capacity to tolerate extreme heat, withstand ozone, be chemically inert, and not stick to plastics, can achieve fast heat conduction, wear resistance, acid and alkali resistance, and aging resistance, widely used in application for coating, laminating, and extrusion rubber roller.
- Great heat, oil, and aging resistance, as well as wear resistance, are all features of this material.Extensively used in coating, laminating, printing , paper and textile manufacturing.
- Excellent weather resistance, a wide operating temperature range, from -76°F(-60℃) to 302°F(150℃) , excellent ozone aging resistance, mainly used in coating and laminating rubber roller applications.
- It is commonly employed in the manufacturing of paper, chemical fiber, wood, plastic, and other machinery,owing to its extraordinarily high mechanical strength and resilience to wear, age, and oil.
Rubber rollers can also be made from materials including nylon, polyurethane, natural rubber, hypalon, and others.
Industrial Rubber Rollers For A Variety Of Operations.
Industrial Rubber rollers are used in a variety of manufacturing processes to complete tasks like:
- Moving and Removing
- Processing of Film
- Material Transport
- Wringing and Squeezing
- Grain processing