Food-Grade Rubber Gasket
Food-grade rubber gasket provides a light amount of flexibility. It is available in a wide variety of shapes and sizes using special cutting techniques. It includes CNC waterjet cutting, die cutting, CNC laser cutting, and knife cutting.
- Bespoke manufacturing service
- Different rubber compounds available
- Numerous hardness and thickness
- Sponge and solid rubber materials
FDA Rubber Gasket Manufacturer in China
Lindas manufacture FDA rubber gasket from different rubber compounds. All of our food-grade gaskets are fully compliant with FDA requirements for use in the food & beverage industry.
We manufacture food-grade rubber gaskets from rubber rolls or rubber sheets. It allows us to create a large, uniform format for the gasket without bonding needed.
Lindas also has different manufacturing and cutting equipment available. This capability enables us to develop simple and complex rubber gaskets with accurate dimensions.
Our dedicated team can customize your food-grade rubber gasket according to your specifications. All are subjected to meticulous testing and packaged in our Class 100 cleanroom facility.
Contact us now!
Why Choose Lindas
- Trusted Partner: We are your custom manufacturer in China that will cope with you as a solution partner to satisfy your needs.
- High-Quality: Our advanced fabrication facility allows us to make FDA rubber gaskets with the highest accuracy.
- Short Lead Time: Our team will quickly work on your project and deliver it on time.
- Competitive Price: All our food-grade rubber gaskets are offered at a very competitive price.
|Material||Hardness||Temperature Range||Elongation||Tensile Strength||Width||Gauge|
|Buna-N||60||-31°F to +230°F||400%||1100PSI||36” and 48”||¼”, 3/32”, 1/16”, 1/8”, 3/16”|
|White Neoprene||60||20°F to +180°F||350 to 400%||900 to 1,000 PSI||36”||3/16”, ¼”, 1/16”, 1/8”|
|Red FDA Silicone||40-80||-94°F to +392°F||300%||1100 PSI||36” and 48”||3/16”, ¼”, 3/32”, 1/8”,1/32”, 1/16”|
|EPDM||40-70||-40°F to +225°F||n/a||1050 PSI||36”||1/6″, ¼”, 1/8”, 3/16”, 1/16”, 3/32”|
|PTFE||-328°F to +500°F||up to 60″||3/16″, 1/4″, 1/32″, 1/16″, 002″ – .025″,|
Popular Compounds for FDA Rubber Gasket
The EPDM rubber is known for being food contact-safe, ozone-resistant, and weathering resistant. It makes it suitable for outdoor and indoor applications.
Neoprene rubber is known for its following characteristics:
- Grease deterioration resistant
These properties make them ideal be used in extremely specialized applications. Neoprene rubber also has excellent mechanical properties like tear-resistant and high-tensile strength.
Silicone rubber gasket combines extreme temperature resistance and chemical resistance. It also features outstanding mechanical characteristics and excellent resistance to ozone and weathering.
- Superior flexibility
- Excellent elongation properties
- High-tensile strength
- Abrasion-, and tear-resistant
These characteristics make the gasket ideal for high compression and wear applications.
Food-grade gasket made of nitrile rubber is available in white or blue color. It has a long-lasting service life in abrasive environments.
- Wide operating temperature
- Great mould
- Odorless and tasteless
Wide Scope of Application
- Food processing
- Beverage manufacturing & bottling
- Dairy production
- Meat packaging
- Food packaging equipment
Options for Manufacturing FDA Rubber Gasket
- Custom shape and size according to your project and application requirements
- Color matching and selection
- Shore A 30 to Shore A 80 rubber material hardness
- Manufactured using molded, extruded, and unique cutting technique
- Compound: USP CL-VI
- Certified NSFSTD-51