Lindas manufacture foam rubber products from a soft, spongy material. Synthetic latex foam, polyurethane foam, and memory foam are some of the options. These materials are highly versatile, durable, and can be molded to any shape and size.
At Lindas, we offer foam rubber products that can take many forms, such as mattresses, pillows, and cushions. It can also be used as soundproofing and insulation material. In the transportation industry, these products can be used as protective material for fragile items during shipping. Our foam rubber products meet the needs of every industry and application.
To learn more about our foam rubber products, please contact us today.
Our team of experts is ready to answer your questions, provide you with samples, and help you make the right choice for your business needs. We look forward to hearing from you!
Shop By Category
Foam rubber strips
Foam rubber gaskets
Foam rubber block
Foam rubber ring
Foam rubber roll
Rubber foam sheet
Unique Range of Qualities
- Softness and flexible material
- Excellent compression resistance
- Easy to handle and transport
- Supreme thermal insulation
- Good sound absorber
- Naturally water-resistant
- Excellent resistance to chemicals and oils
|Structure||Weight||Cushioning Properties||Durability||Water Resistance|
|Foam Rubber||more open and irregular cell structure||more lighter due to its more open cell structure||better cushioning and shock-absorbing properties|
|Sponge Rubber||more uniform and dense cell structure||more durable due to its denser cell structure||better water resistance due to its denser cell structure|
Bedding and Furniture: mattresses, pillows, cushions
Automotive: seat cushions, headrests, etc
Packaging: protection for fragile products
Construction: insulation, soundproofing, and so on.
Sports and Recreation: helmets, pads, balls
Medical: padding for medical equipment, prosthetics, orthopedic supports
- Customize properties such as density and firmness
- Custom product size and shapes as per application
- Can be customized with your logo and brand
- Increase efficiency in your business (less waste)
- Meet specific performances such as shock absorption rate;
- Soundproofing, thermal insulation, and more.