EPDM Rubber Bellow
EPDM rubber bellows are devices that are significantly utilized to protect machines’ internal moving components from damages caused by dirt, dust, and humidity. Besides, it is also installed to absorb vibration transmissions, misalignment correction, and compensate for pipeline parts’ movement in several directions. That has the advantage of extending the service lifespan of the system and machine.
- Extraordinary tensile strength
- Suitability for the weather
- Reduces the system’s noise
- Economically priced
Your Trustworthy EPDM Rubber Bellow Manufacturer in China - Lindas
Lindas is a prestigious, well-developed manufacturing company with decades of combined experience. Throughout in service, we remain centrally focused on:
- Application and design development – making sure to help our valuable customers to find the best product suitable for their projects.
- Comprehensive research and development, conceptual logistics, efficient sales and marketing.
- Performing stringent inspections and tests for quality approval.
In addition, Lindas strong engineering and manufacturing team are fully capable of providing solutions and support to the increased demand of markets and industries.
EPDM Rubber Bellow Key Advantages
- Superior resistance capacity (to UV exposure, weathering, ozone, aging, steam, water, and other elements).
- Insufficient electrical conductivity.
- Ideal for many situations and applications
- Highly versatile qualities.
- Resist deterioration or brittleness for longer.
- Effective solution to save replacement expenses.
|Material||Abbreviation||Temperature Range(dry heat)||Material Notes|
|Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer||EPDM||-50°C to +150°C(-60F to +300F)||Good Weather-ProofOutside Application|
EPDM Rubber Bellow Appropriate Industry
Bellows made of EPDM rubber is frequently utilized in:
- Automative industry
- Contaminant industry
- Petroleum sector
- Medical method
- Food sector
- Waste-disposal sector
- Steel industry
- Industrial semi-conductor, etc.
Shapes and Main Constructions of EPDM Rubber Bellows
– Straight rubber bellow with convolution.
– Convolutional rubber bellows in a spiral.
– EPDM rubber bellows that are concentric.
– EPDM rubber bellows with a taper.
– Rubber plus metal over mold bellow.
– Rubber bellows with a hole, a lock, and a clamp.
– EPDM square bellows.
What Equipment is Used to Apply EPDM Rubber Bellows?
Mechanical sealing, pressure vessels, air compressors, reaction vessels, heat exchangers, boilers, filters, and other equipment are all suitable for the use of flexible rubber bellows.