Coupling Rubber Bush
The coupling rubber bush is designed to transfer the torque to the machine shaft using steel bolts. It is made of high-grade rubber compounds. Thus, the coupling rubber bush absorbs slight misalignment, torsional vibrations, and shock loads.
- Compact and simple design
- Transmit maximum torques at high speeds
- Lubrication of two parts will be lessen
Your Leading Coupling Rubber Bush Manufacturer
Lindas coupling rubber bush serves as abrasion resistors, vibration isolators, and shock absorbers. It is also used as seals for rods, pipes, or wires. The shape of the coupling rubber bush is commonly an annular cylinder or encased in outer tubes. Some have internal crush tubes to prevent them from crushing.
Lindas is over ten years of fabricating high-quality coupling rubber bushes worldwide. We offer them in all standard sizes to meet your application needs. Custom sizes, shapes, and forms can be customized according to your requirements.
Why Choose Lindas
- We have expert and highly trained production operators to make custom and standard coupling rubber bush.
- Implements strict quality control methods to ensure defect-free products
- Quick response. Our team can cater to your needs anytime.
- We have advanced manufacturing tools to provide small and large orders.
Wide Scope of Applications
- Anti-roll bars
- Shock absorber mountings
- Double wishbone suspensions
- Gear sticks
- Internal combustions engines
- Parts and components that generate noise or vibration
Coupling Rubber Bush Advantage
- Easy to Maintain: No complex mechanism is needed for maintenance or adjustment.
- Reduce Operational Costs: The coupling will run for a long period of time.
- Quiet and Smooth Operation: The coupling is designed to limit noise and vibrations caused by harsh torque fluctuations. Thus, coupling rubber bush can be used in temperatures ranging up to 70° C.
- Simple: The coupling rubber bush is simple to assemble and disassemble.
- No Lubrication: Lubrication is not crucial for coupling rubber bush.
Common Rubber Materials
- Excellent weather ability
- Resistant to high and low temperature
- Minimum gas permeability
- Ozone-, water-, steam, break fluids-, and alcohol-resistant
- -60°F to 280°F temperature
- General purpose elastomer
- Moderate resistance to ozone, water, and oil
- High aniline point oil resistant
- -65°F to 260°F temperature
- Good compression set
- Oil-, silicone grease-, and water-resistant
- Not suitable for ketones, sunlight, hydrocarbons, and ozone
- -65°F to 275°F temperature
SBR (Styrene-Butadiene Rubber)
- General purpose elastomer
- Excellent adhesion to substrates
- Excellent resilience
- Not suitable for sunlight, gas, oil, and solvents
- -65°F to 225°F temperature
- Low-temperature resistant
- Brake fluid resistant
- Not suitable for dynamic applications
- -150° to 500°F temperature
- Heat-, solvent-, and chemical-resistant
- Excellent tensile strength
Viton® – Outstanding resistance to the effects of heat, chemicals, and solvents. Viton® has good tensile, resistance and low compression set. Limitations include poor low-temperature properties, limited hot-water resistance and shrinkage. Temperature range: -50° to 600°F.