Automotive Rubber Seals
Rubber-made seals are also valuable in the automotive field. They are utilized to windows and doors for vehicles. The rubber seals help shock absorption, decoration and prevent the liquid leakages.
Additionally, the rubber seals come with the following features.
- Resistance to ozone
- Works well in high-speed operation
- Can withstand high pressure
- High stability even in extreme temperature
Your Trusted Automotive Rubber Seals Manufacturer
Lindas skillfully manufactures various rubber seals suitable for windows and doors for vehicles. Along with our advanced extrusion, cutting and measuring equipments, we guarantee accurate specifications.
Different rubber seal types are available in various thicknesses, lengths, and widths. Even the rubber material types and logos for branding are customizable. You can send us your samples or drawings and trust our team for customization.
Don’t hesitate to contact us now!
Lindas Rubber Seal: Testing Services
Lindas ensures rubber seal qualities for vehicles by performing the following testing services.
- Aging Test – The aging test helps us define the rubber seals’ service and life span.
- Tensile Test – The tensile test will determine the tensile strength feature of the rubber materials.
- Temperature Exposure Test – The temperature exposure test examines the rubber seal’s performance when exposed to different environmental conditions.
- Compression Set – Compression testing will determine the rubber-made seals’ compression capacity, especially their deformity.
Tips for maintenance and use of Automotive Rubber Seals
Check the rubber seals for cracks. Assuming the rubber seals is cracked, it should be repaired with specified adhesive.
The gap between automobile rubber seals is simply filled with dust, which will lead to corrosion. Therefore, dust and other dust should be wiped off with a brush.
After cleaning the automobile rubber seals of doors and windows, it is best to coat a protective agent with high permeability.
When replacing the roof, a layer of conductive sealant should be coated at the joint around the roof first, and then the flanging glue should be coated in the running water tank and the joint after welding, which not only helps to seal the car body, but also prevents the car body from early corrosion due to water accumulation at the flanging weld.