Lindas Anti-Vibration Mounts
Anti-vibration mounts also called AV mounts are designed to reduce noise, control vibration, and absorb shocks in machine applications. Thus, damage and wear of various machines will be prevented. Additionally, AV rubber mounts have female and male threads.
- High-grade rubber materials available (EPDM, nitrile, silicone, etc.)
- Custom colors available as per the client’s specifications
- Offer both stock and custom solutions
- Fast shipping for your orders
Professional Anti-Vibration Mount Manufacturer
Lindas anti-vibration mounts have outstanding vibration reduction and shock absorption qualities. They are easy to install and accessible in various sizes. We manufacture them using high-standard materials to extend the lifespan of your machine.
If you need custom AV rubber mounts for unique applications, Lindas provides various solutions to eliminate noise, shock, and vibration. We created different types of anti-vibration mounts to fit your application requirements. Our engineers can assist you with selecting the best anti-vibration mounts you need.
Send us your inquiry!
Wide Scope of Applications
- Pumps and Hoppers
- Roll Mills
- CNC Machinery
- Industrial Boat Engines
- Vibrating Tables
- HVAC Systems and many more
Different Types of AV Mounts
Vibration isolators are perfect for machines that need to reduce noise and vibration. It has many uses like machinery for the pharmaceutical and food industry.
Rubber Vibration Mounts
This mounting is designed to provide shock and vibration protection. It also provides extremely resistant to oil and grease. Due to such qualities, a rubber vibration mount is suitable for marine applications as well as the automotive business. Generators and engines are the most common applications for these mounts.
Conical mounts also called rubber cone mounts are designed for use in shear and compression loadings. It provides maximum load capacity and failsafe capacity. Suitable for mobile uses for commercial vehicles, automotive, and marine businesses.
It can eliminate vibration while minimizing shock. It is very useful in different applications due to its different rubber hardness. The application includes the following:
- Renewable energy
- Power generations
- Marine mountings
- Engine mountings
- Generator mountings
Guides to Select AV Mount
- Determine the machine’s overall weight and mounting requirement.
- Compute each mounting weight as the machine’s weight may not distribute evenly.
- Calculate the machine’s normal operating speed.
- Find out the mounting’s static deflection – the value of vibration-dampening compresses under the equipment’s weight.
- Choose the right types of AV mounting according to the load per mounting. It helps to find the static deflection requirements.
- Make sure that all services and connections to equipment are versatile for the machines to make a move.